- we design and/or deliver dynamic,engaging, productive learning and training for trainers,managers, coaches, leaders, communication and sales staff.
- for executives, managers, staff, students. Learn remember and recall names, facts, processes, information faster than you ever thought possible.
TOMinaBag coaching kits and materials for coaching, self-coaching and as training aids. They will assist you to deliver and embed all learnings from TOM events and presentations.
TOMinaBox training kits and materials – that will assist trainers and facilitators to deliver and embed all learnings from TOM events and presentations.
Training and coaching tips. Click on the above link to gain access. Currently we’re giving away: ’How to Learn or Teach Anything Ten Times Faster!’ If you need to solve problems, make money, save money and still have a good time, you will find these reports very useful.
We are professional trainers and coaches using the TOM concepts to offer unique learning solutions, training delivery, training design, interactive workshops, teambuilding and coaching for organisations and individuals.
We deliver management development programmes, leadership, communication techniques, teambuilding and development, business skills and life skills training, business and life coaching… TOM does it all!
We have trained management and trainers in British Gas, Royal College of Physicians, KPMG, Ericsson, Rolls-Royce, TNT, Volkswagen and many more.
TOM – the fastest, most effective training processes ever devised!
- Most Trainers and Training Sessions are Boring!
- Most Trainers and Training Sessions are Boring!Posted 917 days ago
There you are, I've said it. No time to beat around the bush. Grey room, black type, white background, 550 PowerPoint slides per hour, some bozo beating his gums out…
- Is your Training and Presenting ‘Truly’ Interactive?
- Is your Training and Presenting ‘Truly’ Interactive?Posted 920 days ago
In response to a blog I wrote recently entitled 'Most Trainers and Training Sessions are Boring!' (complete with description of what these sessions look and feel like), a trainer came…
- Olympic Lessons for Business from Chris Cardell
- Will we stop moaning now?Posted 924 days ago
Thanks Chris for giving me permission to pass this on :)
Well, as Sir Bruce Forsyth would say…… “Didn’t we do well.”
As the gold dust settles from London 2012, I…
- In TEN WORDS or less, how would you define SPEAKING?
- In TEN WORDS or less, how would you define SPEAKING?Posted 930 days ago
And, while we're at it... SPEAKING (and Training) is not really about SPEAKING (and training). It's about CHANGING BEHAVIOUR.
My 10 could be:
Influencing a CHANGE or CONTINUATION of an ACTION or…
- You have a terrible memory! (If that's what you CHOOSE to believe!)
- You have a terrible memory! (If that’s what you CHOOSE to believe!)Posted 931 days ago
In a recent survey we conducted on LinkedIn and another for a convention I was booked to speak at, I posed the question:
'If you suddenly had a better MEMORY, what…